1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I wish for them to always believe in the magic of Christmas and to have a deeper sense of love for eachother and those around them.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We always do a Christmas morning photo of the kids in their new PJs and then we take turns opening the gifts one at a time so every one can see and there is the opportunity to show gratitude for what we have received.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
An all-expense paid trip to France.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Well, I try to get the big gifts out of the way before Thanksgiving and then we can truly enjoy the season of family and baking. On Christmas eve we always read the Nativity story. It reminds us of the true meaning of the season.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Swat the Fly was our favorite!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Family Photo on Christmas morning. Taking turns opening presents, and Volcano Potatoes!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
We don't do Christmases away from home. We set down a rule early on in our marriage, that we don't travel for Christmas so that we can enjoy the Holiday. It has been wonderful. However, we do have a goal that when our oldest graduates from high school to try to do Christmas in Paris.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Lego Rock Band
Lego Harry Potter